>         1.  Should I start drugs now or wait until it's absolutely
necessary?
>          2.  What should I look for in a neurologist to ensure I'm getting
> the best
>  advice?
>          3.  Do CoQ/Antioxidant capsules break the blood-brain barrier?
 Dose?

>          4.  What about any clinical trials?  Will I be ruled out if I
start
> drugs
>  now?

Bob,

You are wise to be asking questions.  Booklets, newsletters and real live
people are available to answer your questions at the American Parkinson
Disease Association's Young Parkinson Information & Referral Center.  Call
1/800-223-9776 to get info and to be put on the mailing list for the free
newsletter.  The last newsletter contained an article from the medical
director about when to start Levodopa.

Good luck!
Susan Reese, RN, LCSW
Coordinator
APDA Young Parkinson Information & Referral Center