From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange  On Behalf Of Marjorie Moorefield
Sent:   Wednesday, April 23, 1997 8:39 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Barb Mallut and Lefties

>WHO in the world ever researched this kind of fact in the first place, and
why
>didn't they ever do a research project on left-handedness and Parkinson's or
>other major diseases?
>
>Barb Mallut

Barb,
While I was doing all that research on the Deaths caused by Parkinson's
Disease,
those books (Vital Statistics of the United States) had so much information in
them, but I sure didn't find anything about left-handedness.

They had statistics as to if the person died in the hosptial or died at home,
what sized City or Rural area they lived in~~~~~but not which hand you used!!!
Natch, I noticed that right away!!!!

Just another lefty,
Marjorie Moorefield
64/9