> May I suggest that you ask your Dr. to try Wellbutrin.

My doctor started me on Wellbutrin about 2 years ago based
on his investigation which agreed with Jerry's comments.
My primary complaint was very low energy.

I started with a low dose to be sure it was tolerated with
the other medications and gradually increased it to one 75
mg 3 times a day with no problems. I also take 5 mg
Eldepryl twice a day and Sinemet CR 25/100 4 times a day.
It has seemed to help stiffness and the depression symptoms
are hardly noticeable now. My experience has been positive.

Since this is my first posting, I'll introduce myself. I
was first diagnosed 6 years ago although there were minor
indications a few years before that. I'm now 57 and have
finally overcome my denial and anger that this happened to
me. For me, that has been the most difficult aspect.

Accepting that I can't do physical things as well as I did
10 years ago and just doing what I can do (even if it does take a
bit longer) has made life much more enjoyable that it was
when I was upset everytime I noticed the symptoms. In fact,
having no choice in having to slow down has been beneficial
at times--I get a chance to see what's going on around me.

Take care,

Larry