 this don pd 25 yrs 73 yrs old. i been fighting them for years i get tired
at timmes very depressed. but learned how to yours leverages to lift things.
9lb seems like 100 at times. is come alongs pulleys in my shop, with winches
to help lift things. have elec cart, yard tracker also to get around in my
yard even to go up the street to visit. i will not go into all the meds i
take. a lot. but igo fell to day, can not use my left leg at all as of to
day. but will will make it go again. i have said you got to fight and fight
some more. my girls some time don,t know their dad but under stand one was
50 today. i had my own con. bus. did ok till this. took me about 10 yrs to
to get over it over i did so folks hang in there if i can you can as they
seen it done it. so if you want more let me know. I.Y.Q.