I wonder if that could be considered as an accident, and as such,
maybe your beneficiary could collect double indemnity?  That is,
not being able to breath due to food being caught in your
airways?  Maybe not, as an accident is defined as being an
unforseen event as far as insurance is concerned.
Billy Baird ([log in to unmask])