At 07:29 AM 4/25/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Would, perhaps, diet have anything to do with the side affects of
>medication?  That, is, could you find the dosage that is right
>for you, then change your diet or eating habits, and find that
>the dosage is no longer correct?
>Billy Baird ([log in to unmask])

diet and meds do make a diff. but whatch you don,t over med. i found it out.
some times it how your feel. my sugar can be controled by a ttough diet.
only one in my flamly. run high in my cg.  do not do not change witth out
doc ok. wait at least a monthbefore any changes should be made. am now back
to cruches. so ok put up withit. don I.Y.Q.