At 04:39 PM 4/25/97 -0400, you wrote:
>If you think it is bad now, just wait a few minutes.  The
>Internet is turning into Junk Mail that you pay for.  And we
>complain about the postman bringing us junk mail!  Anyway, at
>least we have the time to deal with it, as we do not have to work
>as we have Parkinsons.  I find that the best way to deal with
>junk mail is, for every one they send you, send them 100 back in
>return, after all, turnabout is fair play, eh?
>Billy Baird ([log in to unmask])

billy i don,t think there is lot of junk mail on our net. lot folks don.t
know how many try to help. some is a repeat of the same thing. i just look
at subject and go from there. whitch we we all guidy of me one of them. this
is why we got pd net. i have not saw what you might call junk mail. even so
i have had pd for 25 yrs i have learned lot. so junk mail and all keep it up
folks.  I.Y.Q.