Marjorie...

YOU GO, GIRL!!! <BIG smile>

Barb Mallut

-----Original Message-----
From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange  On Behalf Of Marjorie Moorefield
Sent:   Monday, April 28, 1997 5:25 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        BILLY GRAHAM

At 09:58 PM 4/27/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Friday, April 25, on the ABC show 20/22 Hugh Downs announced that Billy
>Graham  would be interviewed this Friday night on 20/20. Recently on the
>Larry King show Billy did not speak a word about his PD.  Why does't he
>come out of the closet?.  Is he afraid to admit to his humanity?  Even
>St, Paul made personal reference to his "thorn in the flesh."
_________
Yes, and St. Paul's affliction was not PD!!!!!

I will not do such a thing as you asked, and would hope that common
courtesy will prevail on the Net, and we let a person have their own
freedom.  Rev. Graham has had PD for a long, long, time.  Has it
ever occurred to you that at his age and in his advanced stage of PD
 he just might not have the physical strength to answer all the question
which would be posed to him about his PD?

Give him a break, he has done so much for Christianity in the world,
now let the poor man enjoy the rest of his life, however he chooses
to do it.  IMOHO, I don't think the inquiring mind has the right to know
EVERYTHING!!!!

We all have PD and Billy Graham , The Pope, nor Janet Reno
standing up and proclaiming they too have PD, is going to make
one bit of difference on how any of us feel when we get up in
the morning.

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian, with PD
64/9
I have to work 8 hours today, which is a normal
work day for a librarian.  It is also finals week
for our college students.  Maybe you'd like
to volunteer to tutor some students instead of
watching so much TV???