Do you remember Parkliste, the French-speaking list ?

We are now 26, from a variety of nations, feel we could be hundreds in the
near future, and work hard to reach that goal. Being the owner of Parkliste is
definitely a full-time job : this explains why I have been very quiet on
Parkinsn these few last months.

While giving a presentation to a French PD-related non-profit organization, I
just met a young couple : she is 39, has been a PWP for 5 years, and they have
a 4 months baby. They would like to know about other couples with the same
situation, if any.

Their names : Jerome and Benedicte Boutet. Their E-mail : none so far, so
please send me your answers, I will forward them.

Bernard JOLY

http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/parkliste.htm