Hello, Billie,

I am curious about your experience and those of others also looking for work
after their diagnosis.  I am working now, but would like to try to find
something closer to home and a bit less stressful, perhaps 4 days a week
instead of 5.  I am concerned, as you are, about whether a prospective
employer would be put off by the diagnosis (although I feel that I am able to
work, I would prefer a different environment).  I am also concerned because I
doubt that I wiould ever, at a new employer, qualify for long-term disability
insurance.  I would welcome your, and other feedback.

Good luck!
Norma (46/2)