From:   "Robert A. Fink, M.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:   Sun, 27 Apr 1997 21:49:01 -0400
Subject: Re: selective printing
> From:          Allan Goldman <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:       selective printing

> Thanks for all the help. What do I do if I want to print 5 pages from
> a 160+ page document and can only highlight what I can see in the
> screen before me?
> Allan  [log in to unmask]

Allan,

If you are using Windows, try putting the cursor at the beginning of
the document and hitting Ctrl-Shift-End.  That should highlight the
entire document.  Then copy it to the Clipboard and then open your
word-processor and paste it.  The problem is that I think that the
Clipboard has a maximal file size that it will accept, but you could
give it a try.

If you want, send the document to me as a file attachment and tell me
what format it is in.  I have "translators" and may be able to
convert it to something else and send it back to you in another form.
You will have to also tell me which part you want printed.

Best,

Bob

ROBERT A. FINK, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  (510) 849-2555   FAX:  (510) 849-2557

WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"