> From: Will A. Kuipers <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Statistics
> You know that NOBODY dies from Parkinson's!
> If you don't master the art of swallowing properly any longer, it is
possible
> that food gets in the airway, or lungs and may cause pneumonia, which may
be
> fatal. Guess what the cause of death is?

The official Govt. Health Departments' views in Australia are that NO-ONE
dies of PD.

Which to me is rather like saying that no ever died from a fall from a
twenty-storey building.  And they don't!  At least, not from the first 99%.
 They die from the nasty collision with the pavement in the last foot!

On the other hand, I can't help feeling that the first 99% made *some*
contribution.  :-)

Jim