Subj:   Re:Who Do You Tell? Tell the World!
Date:   97-04-27 11:30:10 EDT
From:   Namvet6970
To:     [log in to unmask]

Why tell the world?  Because we care.  As we touch others, we help ourselves
and others to heal...we touch and are touched and we know we are not alone!
 We share our stories to warn, to provide information that not only helps
other caregivers and comrades of PD, but provides neurologists, doctors, and
other professionals, who know about and care enough to read this list, with
information that may help us all in the future.  As we share our stories we
learn that there are differences --- in meds, in symptoms, in pain, in
coping, in possible causes, etc. -- yet we are similar.
Whether from Agent Orange, massive blows to the head, well water, genetic
predisposition, toxic chemicals within or from without, or by other means, as
we 'tell', we learn. .....we have hope......
      I share my (ongoing) story and it can be read on Jerry's Web Site
under:Cry for Help     Read the story of Moss first.
                            http://www.phoenix.net/~jfinch/
Jerry's stories and the writings (i.e., poems, humor, etc.) on the list, help
me get in touch with where and who I am--and was......  I hope my story helps
someone else.
Welcome Home.     Shaking, but 'still' in His service,
            Rudy