I have a couple of alternate suggestions for this.  Sorry to those who
don't want to bother with this.  I tried to mail Allan this information
offline and received a mail failure.  Look for the <<<< marks for my
suggestions.

At 11:33 PM 4/27/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>HELP! I'm lost in cyberspace! How can I selectively print one
>>paragraph or one message from a long e-mail message , preferably
>>after downloading it onto my computer and disconnecting from the
>>Internet server.I have Windows 95 and Pegasus mail. Any
>>suggestions will be greatly appreciated. This must  be a common
>>problem  and I would think have a simple solution.
>>Allan Goldman  [log in to unmask] .
>
>Allan, what I do is to use the edit function on the tool bar:
>1. Using the cursor, highlight the passage you want to copy
>2. Click on edit on the tool `bar, click on copy

<<<<  If you want to use the keyboard unstead of the mouse and the drop
down menus, the standard Windows convention for copying a highlighted
section of the screen to the clipboard (a temporary Windows storage area)
is the "CTRL C" (no quotes) key combination.  To paste information from the
clipboard, place the cursor at the point where you'd like the information
pasted and select "CTRL V" (no quotes) to place the information from the
clipboard into the selected application.

>3. Open a new document in MS Word

<<<<  Unless you want a document copy of the message, you need not bother
with MS Word.  I'd just open a new mail message in Pegasus, paste the
information into the body of the message, print it, and then cancel out.
The cancel assumes that you don't want the information permanently.  If you
do, just send yourself the message and you have a cut down version of the
long message.

>4. Click on Paste in the under the edit function
>5. Click on "save as" under file. Give the document a name.

<<<<  You do not need to save this document to print it.  Unless you want a
permanent copy, I'd suggest you not bother with the save.

Jeff