Thank you for all your responses to my request for help for my mother in
Montreal.
I really appreciate your time and consideration.  I am on several lists for
various topics and I find that this one is the most supportive and
kindhearted one.  It really helps to feel I'm not alone and there are people
who care and share.

I had sent a message at the end of last week to thank everyone and say I'll
be away for a few days, but the message was returned as unsendable.  Please
don't feel I was ignoring your kind responses, I just couldn't get to tell
you.

Thank you again.

Freda Kreiner