Hello Barb Mallut.  Thanks for setting me straight about 'having
to work'.  It should have read that 'many PD people do not have
to work'.  I thought that our world was a 'choice' world, and we
all had a choice.  Having to do something is not having a
choice.  Of course, if we go into debt, we have the obligation to
pay off this debt.  I myself, have been unemployed for the past
month, and am looking for work, not that I have to, but because I
want to stay married.  That is why I keep bringing up the
question as to who to tell that you have PD.  Is it the
prospective employers right to know?  If so, what prospective
employer would hire you if they knew?  There are many thoughtful
thanks to all of you.
Billy Baird ([log in to unmask])