I agree with Dennis Greene,but with a twist. Looking at it from the other
side;
most people are concerned, some just curious, and a few just can not
handle anyone
in mental or physical discomfort. In almost all cases I find it breaks
the tension
to be up front and say " I've got PD,this is why......I'm OK....sometimes
you may
see other symptoms ...etc."  After that they will approach more normally
even if  I'm
off.  With people I'm around regularly I sometimes will make little
jokes("you hold
the  part I'll do the shaking" or some such); when they occasionally do
the same
I know they have become "comfortable" in their work with me (51 had PD 13
yrs still able to work)
This works best for me. As and if the PD progresses things may change.
Maintaining a positive attitude  is one the most important things we can
do. I say
 this knowing that many of you are in greater distress  than I am and it
a not easy.

Dwayne Ramsey  [log in to unmask]