From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange  On Behalf Of Heather Elizabeth Baird
Sent:   Friday, April 25, 1997 1:39 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: junk mail

If you think it is bad now, just wait a few minutes.  The
Internet is turning into Junk Mail that you pay for.  And we
complain about the postman bringing us junk mail!  Anyway, at
least we have the time to deal with it, as we do not have to work
as we have Parkinsons.  I find that the best way to deal with
junk mail is, for every one they send you, send them 100 back in
return, after all, turnabout is fair play, eh?
Billy Baird ([log in to unmask])