Alan wrote......
>> Thanks for all the help. What do I do if I want to print 5 pages from
>> a 160+ page document and can only highlight what I can see in the
>> screen before me?

Alan, try putting the cursor at the beginning of the passage you want, click
and while holding the click in, use the mouse to move the cursor to the end
of the passage you want to highlight.  When the cursor comes to the bottom
of the screen, the document will scroll down, continuously highlighting.
When you get to the end of the passage you want, which will now be
highlighted, go through the edit-copy-Word-new document-paste-save_as
routine.  A very helpful book is "Word 6 (or whatever version you have) for
Dummies".  They have a cookbook section in the back for all kinds of "how
to" hints.
                                                        Peace, John