Barb wrote...... > mentally 'zone out" when confronted by an Microsoft
manual, and
>immediately  buy one of the "Dummies" series (blush).  The problem is that
as an
>employee of MSN......
Barb,
As I have said before, information and manuals from Microsoft are
technically correct and totally useless!!  I take that back.  Have you ever
tried to press leaves?  Or roll up paper to make paper "logs" for a
fireplace?  We ought to start a thread entitled "101 things to do with
Microsoft manuals".  But what if one doesn't have a parakette, or a puppy to
train, or a bookcase that needs leveling?
                                                        Peace, John