TO GET RID OF JUNK EMAIL, YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY THE RESOURCE IN THIS
POST, WHICH I AM RE-POSTING IN CASE IT HELPS
Date:         Fri, 11 Apr 1997 11:40:00 EST
Sender:       "Caregivers Are Really Essential (CARE)"
From:         Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      A Friendly Update from Germany and some List Suggestions (fwd)
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]
To:           Multiple recipients of list CARE <[log in to unmask]>
This helpful info was sent to me offlist by Valerie with the suggestion
it be shared on the 2 lists--here is the pertinent part of her post:
Subject: A Friendly Update from Germany and some List Suggestions
Dear Camilla,
                                            (SNIPPED)
I'm writing you to pass on some information I think may be useful to both
lists.  One is the internet address of a web site which has been invaluable
in the elimination of unwanted junk e-mail and spamming.  The web site is run
by an extremely dedicated man by the name of Ram Avrahami.  I had been
inundated with unsolicited mail to the sum of nearly 8 a day.  After I
contacted his web site, it has dwindled to only one or two a week.  He also
allows the forwarding of such mail to him and he actively pursues the
perpitrators until they are booted out by the ISP that previously supported
them.  The address is- http://www.ragis.com   To contact him directly, his
e-mail address is [log in to unmask]   His services are completely free of
charge.

The second useful website I've run across is run by John Hopkins medical
facilities.  They operate one of the most extensive databases in the entire
nation, to include a complete pharamacological list, drug reference database,
medical library, cross-rererencing, and journals.  They also maintain a
secondary website in which those interested can receive e-mail automatically
whenever there's ground-breaking new discoveries in medicine or medical
procedures.  Their website can be found at
http://www.intelihealth.com/ih/ihtUSPMain   Their e-mail contact is
[log in to unmask]   Please disregard if John Cottingham has already
directed members to this site or is previewing it and passing new knowledge
on to the list.
                (SNIPPED)

Anyway, I hope all is well with you and your hubby.  Take care and write if
and when you want to.  I'm still here and will be lurking on the list until I
have something further to contribute.

All the Best,
Valerie   ([log in to unmask])

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"