Marjorie,

Thank you for your clearly stated opposition to the suggestion
that Billy Graham (or indeed anyone) be 'required' by us, his
fellow sufferers to take a higher profile in the fight against PD.

If the pro-active (and I count myself amoungst them) lose comp-
assion for the sufferings of the individual, they lose more than
Parkinson's can take from them. I also have a problem with the
concept that we as a group should presume to tell anyone what
action they should take on any subject, however dear to our hearts.
To win against PD we need 'faith, hope, and love (to continue St
Paul's involvement in the discussion), and the greatest of these is
love'.

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 47/10