Hello:

My name is Aartje Smith.  My husband, Robert, was diagnosed with PD in
1976.  He has done very well up till now.  He takes Sinemet and Sinemet
CD.

Even though he has done well, we are now seeing that the disease is
taking its toll.  And the deterioration seems to be coming very quickly.
His main complaint is that he can't keep his legs still (restless leg
syndrome), his legs feel like jelly, and he gets exhausted doing even
the smallest of chores.

I would like to know if physical therapy would be helpful.  I have a
feeling that our doctor doesn't think that that would benefit him very
much.

Hoping to get some suggestions and responses,

Aartje Smith - [log in to unmask]