Date: Mon, 05 May 97 14:40:00 BST
From: King P <[log in to unmask]>
To: "'smtp:[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: news

would it be possible to announce through you  network that I shall
be showing recently acquired electronic scans of previously unseen material
(Nora Lambourne's costume designs as well as E. Martin Browne's private
scrapbook) and playing audio recordings, all from the 1951 Festival of
Britain revival of the York Cycle in place of my advertised paper at
Kalamazoo on Thursday morning in the York Doomsday project session?