> From: Deanne Charlton <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: hello
> I am Deanne Charlton, a massage therapist for 20 years, with a 73-year
old
> father (Frank) who has been diagnosed Parkinsons for 6-7 years (time
passes
> when you're having tremors).

I am envious of Frank.  Just think, your very own massage therapist.  What
bliss! :-)

Just joking. <grin>.  Seriously though, have you experienced any PD cases,
Frank's or others, where muscular cramp, stiffness, etc. is aided, long
term, by massage?

It is not just the inconvenience of stiff muscles we endure, but the pain
of cramp, and the physical exhaustion of having muscle groups in constant
tension; kind of like a static marathon, if you know what I mean.  :-)

Jim