Hello everyone on list, I am currently 36/7, with PD. In the seven years
now that i have been blessed with PD, I have heard of a few people
losing all of their PD related symptoms after a hospital or doctor visit
to treat other diseases. In other words they go to the doctor for high
blood pressure and take high blood pressure drugs and apparently lose
all of their PD symptoms. Has anyone else ever heard of anything like
this happening? Thanks to all for any help. P.S. I'd like to give a
shout out to Kevin and Nikki. Thank You Greg Danton