As promised, here's my latest update in my quest to get collagen injections in
my vocal cords (YECH!!  Shuddering) so that my voice will once again be
"normal." (for 3 to 5 months the first time I get the injections, and longer
thereafter with each subsequent injection).

I had no adverse reaction to the test injection of collagen, and am now
scheduled at UCLA, with Dr. Gerald Berke, to have the bovine collagen
injections in my vocal cords  (ICKY, ICKY, ICKY!) <grin>on May 16th, at 1:30
pm.

FYI.... I've been told that I'll be horse for a coupla days till the water in
the collagen/water mixture is absorbed into my body.

I do SO wish this could be done in my ARM, or in my hip... or even in my....
uhhhhh.... derriere... rather than my vocal cords!  Oh well... when I get my
voice back, I'll be able to give the finger to PD, and the score'll be "one
for Barb, zero for PD!  YEA!!!

I'll update ya all after the procedure is done...

Barb Mallut