Some is to be interpreted in the eye of the beholder..

I was in a meeting a couple of years or so about caller ID telephones.  I don't
have it because of the cost, but I am in favor of its being available.  People
from a "battered spouse" organization were trying to prevent its being made
available.  The subject of obscene phone calls came up as expected.... I
mentioned
that I had received two obscene telephone calls since moving to Salisbury  -
both
from female callers. I had more than one person ask if I felt offended and
inquire
how they might get on the female obscene caller's list of phone numbers..

And here's to long "ons" and short "offs"

WILL JOHNSTON   4049 OAKLAND SCHOOL ROAD
                SALISBURY, MD 21804-2716
                410-543-0110
Pres A.P.D.A.  DelMarVa Chapter