The pin I designed, 400 originals of which were made in July, 1996, is
still available, but a new batch wouldl have to be made.  My few
remaining originals turn out to be rusted and stained by the fire at my
home last August, and are not clean enough to be worn on clothing. That
is why I didnt mail pins to those of you who requested them.  IF YOU WANT
TO SEE A PIN< fire-damaged> I could mail one to you.

The print shop still has the design I created, and this design is as
follows:

A white background,  and all red lettering on a 1and 1/2 inch diameter
round pin.

It says, in capital letters, "NO PARKINSON'S"

There is a DIAGONAL SLASH through the word, PARKINSON's.

Around the edge, in tiny letters, it says,

"Parkinson's Action Now! "Invisible NO More:"  and my HOME phone number.
"Together We Will Fight For the Cure."

The original design is at a local print shop, Dale Rand Printers,
Portland, ME
That is a union shop.

The union bug appears near the bottom.

ISN"T THIS CLOSE TO WHAT THE APDA PIN  PROPOSAL that BARB MALLUT
described seems to say?

Why Reinvent the Wheel??

Perhaps Rand Printers can be the source of TONS OF PINS.  I live on a
fixed income, and cannot fund more pins being made at the moment.  But
Rand Printers could take orders.

Barb, please e-mail me privately, if you want to talk on the telephone.

IVAN SUZMAN