 Mary Sanford asked about the exercise video for PWPs which I mentioned
on the CARE list--but as others may be interested I'm also posting the
info here--
        "Get Up and Go: a new dimension in the treatment of
                       Parkinsons through home exercise"

  our support group's copy was ordered from:
        Michigan Parkinson Foundation
        3990 John R.
        Detroit, MI  48201

        (313)745-2000

 We've had it for a couple of years--sorry I don't know the price. I
think it s pretty good.  Hope this is useful.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"