Bob & Joy Graham wrote:

> The anti-depressant medication nofozadone, called SERZONE in Canada (and
> USA?) has just been released in Australia by Bristol Myer Squibb.
> Does anyone know anything about this medication?  How does it mix and match
> with other PD medications, especiallly Deprenyl/Selegililne/Eldepryl for
> example.
> I am interested in both professional responses and those of you who have
> used this drug.
> Many thanks
> Joy Graham
I just sent you a personal E-mail and then found this posting.  I
perrsonally have not been impressed with Serzone(nefazodone).  I do not
have a lot of experience with it and have never used it in a PD patient
but I don't see it as having any advantages over the antidepressants
already on the market.

Charlie
--
CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.