Richard:
I have experienced the tightness around my neck and also the squeezing around
my head.  Don't think I've felt it much in the ribs, nor the thumping heart.
I really can't account for WHY I have this tightness.  As I have at various
times reported previously on this list, I have been troubled by neck and
throat pain for years.  Let us know if you find a solution.

Barbara Blake-Krebs