Tonight's Bily Graham/Hugh Downs interview is over, no reference to PD,
except by Barbara Walters.  What did I see? A man, just as I, who had
the same  difficulty getting out of a car; a man who sat on a chair
while preaching.As a Lutheran Pastor I  had a broken leg and used a
bar-stool in the pulpit. Imagine  had I fallen off the stool while
preaching?   The  claim for workmen's compensation would have read:  "He
fell off a bar stool while preaching.
What else did I see tonight?  I saw Hugh Downs who had a 20/20 piece
about his bilateral knee implants.  I saw Billy Graham in denial,
pleasant, but  less than candid. Perhaps  I should read his latest book,
"Just as I am." I've always believed in being forthright, "What you see
is what you get." A congruence of the outer and inner man.