Deanne, could you please find out how much this video costs and how much to
send it to Australia?  (We would have to get it converted to our format,
once here and this would add another $25 approx.)

in reference to:
<<
 >Harold Packman, a licensed massage therapist in New York, has made a
 >videotape called "Massage for the Parkinson's Patient" that can be ordered
by
 >MTs or lay people. >>

New message:  I will contact Haronld Packman in the coming week and find out.
 The video lists at $40.  I'll ask him about shipment to Australia and post
here.

Deanne Charlton