At 09:50 AM 5/3/97 -0400, you wrote:

>> I have also experienced the tightening around my neck and ribs, but not
>the
>> other symptoms.  I wonder if it could possibly be a tightening of the
>muscles
>> in the throat, etc...?
>> Rosemary Russell   (49, 2 1'2)
>

>Feelings of discomfort in the front of the neck and the throat should
>always
>be brought to the attention of a physician - they signal possible
>cardiovascular
>disease.
>------
>Regards
>Mary Ann

you are right mary ann i had to go hosp for it. but they all most lost me.
as i allso have sleep anckma. spelled wrong i know. but any how as you know
i just guit breating when they give med not move around afterwards. i just
guckt breathing on them. my nero just came in right time. slap me around and
walked the halls with me to come a round lucky hu. so tell your neo.  still
hear. don I.Y.Q.