To the Testa's and other PDERs friends relax in the weekend...

Just got this from a friend.

This guy goes up to a bar located at the top of the Empire State
Building in
New York.  It looks like a nice place and he takes a seat at the bar
next to
another guy.

"This is a nice place, I've never been here", Mark says.

"Oh really?", Clark replies, "It's also a very special bar".

"Why is that?", Mark asks.

"Well, you see that painting on the far wall?  That's an original Van
Gogh,
and this stool I'm sitting on was on the Titanic."

"Gee, that's amazing!", Mark says.

"Not only that, but you see that window over there, fourth from the
right?
 Well, the wind does strange things outside that window.  If you jump
out
you'll
fall about 50 feet before the wind catches you and you're pushed back
up."

"No way, that's impossible", replies Mark.

"Not at all, take a look", Clark replies and walks over to the window,
followed closely by Mark.

He opens the window, climbs over the sill and falls out.  He drops
10...20...30...40...50 feet, comes to a stop, and whoosh!  He comes
right
back up and sails back through the window.

"See, it's fun.  You should try it", he says.

"Try it, I don't even believe I saw it!", Mark shouts.

"It's easy.  Watch, I'll do it again".  And with that, he falls out the
window again.  He drops 10...20...30...40...50 feet, comes to a stop,
and
whoosh!  He comes right back up and sails back through the window.

"Give it a try, it's a blast", he says.

"Well, what the heck, I'll give it a try", Mark says and proceeds to
fall out

the window.  He falls 10...20...30...40...50...60...70...80...90..100
feet
and splat!  He ends up as road pizza on the sidewalk.

After watching Mark fall to his death, the other guy casually closes the
window and heads back to the bar and orders another drink.  The
bartender
arrives with the drink and says,

"You know, Superman, you're a real jerk when you're drunk!!!

Nice weekend,
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+