From:   "boba" <[log in to unmask]>
To:     "Parkinson's Information Exchange" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Junk mail\ forged addresses
Date:   Wed, 30 Apr 1997 22:02:02 -0400

There are programs available to cut out junk mail or spamming. try
http://greatcircle.com and http://www.icgroup.com they apparently have
programs that screen your mail
I've been lurking here for a couple of months - decided to put in 2 cents
worth about the junk mail. I'm a CG my wife has PD. She is 77/20
Bob Anibal  -  [log in to unmask]