I leaving today to visit my daughter and family in Boise Idaho.  An eight
hour drive.  Haven't seen the grandson since Christmas.  I'm excited.  I
don't want to miss any of these messages so I'm going to continue on the
list.  I will be back on Tuesday.  Hope my EMail will hold them all.  Just
found a site that told about Colloidal NADH.  It sounded too good to be
true.  Has anyone used either the tablet form or the colloidal form.  I sent
for some info.  Will let you know what I find out.

When we went to the Mayo Clinic last October the doctor said that Don was
undermedicated.  Their solution is just to experiment.  I found it
interesting that many think that with exericse one need more meds.  Maybe
that is why Don doesn't feel as good when he's not working.  Too much!!  He
seems to think that he sleeps better when he takes a sinemet before going to
bed though.

I feel so lucky, all I have to worry about when I leave is that there is
food for Don and our 33 year old son to eat.  When I read everyone problems
it is scary to think of the future.

Nancy B cg Don 63/12