It strikes me too, like other posters to our Great Think Tank in Cyberspace,
that we can have different symbols for different occasions.   Maybe it tells
our story best to have different symbols at the SAME occasion--if asked about
the confusing array of symbols, we could explain that they accurately mirror
the  array of symptoms and treatments that makes up the PD community.

I can understand Donna Testa's frustration in getting publicity.  I was
successful in getting a little publicity locally in part due to contacts in
the community.  However, I've had no indication to date that the press
release I e-mailed to various Kansas papers has been used.  BUT, sometimes
it's the accumulation of pr efforts that pays off.  So as the BALL grows, and
more news releases go out, it may yet catch some news-gatekeeper's eye.  BTW,
Donna, I plan to send you my "tieable material" this week!

FWIW, New Yorkers, how about bringing some milk "shakes" to the crowd and
crew of the TODAY SHOW some warm day this spring or summer?  Maybe we could
get Baskins Robbins or Ben & Jerry's to sponsor such an effort.  Heck, now
that I'm dreaming, maybe they would co-sponsor a national tv ad public
awareness campaign.  "Have you had your "shake" today?"  Catchy, huh?  Of
course, it would have to be chocolate!

Pleasant dreams and pleasant Sunda(e)(y)s,
Barbara Blake-Krebs