Hi:

PD is running our lives! Barbara is alternating 'on' and 'off', freezing for
an hour or so, moving about for another hour or so, and then a bout with
dyskenesia, more or less in a cyclical manner.  We go out, get to the Museum
(i.e. Victorian Art at the National Galleries), theaters ('Shirley Valentine'
last night and 'Bull...' a British Music Hall), and dinners, and try to take
advantage of our 'mobility'.  Of course, it takes time, lots of time.

We have booked for a cruise from London to Copenhagen via the fjords of
Norway beginning 16 June for twelve days and an extra stay in the city of
H.C. Andersen.  Cruises are the best way for us to travel today: no fatiguing
drive, hotel searches and bookings,  looking for decent eateries, etc.  The
ship is a floating hotel with sleeping, eating, entertainment, and touring
arrangements immediately at hand.  However, I have been advised that some
cabins may been difficult to cope with, and sitting with 'normal' people may
not be received too well: 'tis 'perception' as noted in some of the previous
posters.

We'll have to watch ourselves, walking, by the poolside, or gym, or at the
dinner table where cutting one's steak may become a real challenge, but the
staff is most helpful.
We have cruised before, but travelling is becoming more challenging as the
disease progresses.  But go we shall as long as we can move (and afford it).
 We hope to do whatever we can with what we have.

Naturally, I am always open to constructive advice and good tips.  And
remember  that IYQ 2

Michel