I might note that in the past our support group wrote twice to Billy Graham
asking if he would consider speaking out on behalf of PWPs in view of his
being "one of us". We received two polite , formal letters from his staff,
indicating his sympathy etc, but that he doesn'e "do" causes. As this was
his position (in view of our pointing out his friend Ronald Reagan's
acknowledgment of his AD), we let the matter drop. I think Barb M. has
said it pretty well...

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"