From:   "Debbie White" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: No more tremors
Date:   Sun, 4 May 1997 21:54:05 -0400

Don't see how you get the premise: "There is no diagnosis, if there is a
chance that the diagnosis is wrong." Nor do I see how it follows that "If
it cannot be diagnosed, it cannot exist." But I do agree that "If it does
not exist, we do not have it."  Let's hope that leads to the desired
conclusion soon.

Debbie White