To Joy Graham:

My husband was given SERZONE two years ago and had an adverse reaction to
it.  It distorted his face and made him look and move like a zombie.  He was
taking Eldepry and Sinemet at the time.  I believe it is now on the list of
contra-indicated drugs for PWP in the U.S.  Am looking forward to further

Edythe CG for Chuck 66/3

At 06:49 AM 5/2/97 -0400, you wrote:
>The anti-depressant medication nofozadone, called SERZONE in Canada (and
>USA?) has just been released in Australia by Bristol Myer Squibb.
>Does anyone know anything about this medication?  How does it mix and match
>with other PD medications, especiallly Deprenyl/Selegililne/Eldepryl for
>example.
>I am interested in both professional responses and those of you who have
>used this drug.
>Many thanks
>Joy Graham

Edythe E. Lord