It's me again, asking about my mother's head symptom again. As you may (or
may not) recall, my mother, 67 and recently diagnosed, is on 25/100 Sinemet
4x/day (first dose is actually 1.5 tablets; the remainder are 1 tablet) and
she's still working up to a full Permax dosage.

I had told her I posted a question about her symptom, which she had
described as a headiness. I told her how some had described it as
"brainfog" (a wonderful term). She now says it's more of a slight
everpresent headache above her eyes. She cannot remember if she had this
before she was put on drugs.

Anyone out there will this eye headache symptom? Any ideas on its origin
(PD and/or drugs)??  Thanks in advance.

Debbie White