Anyone have any simple, direct and informative way to have a judge
understand parkinsons, or is it a lost cause?      I think about
copying articles, but that's endless.  I think about writing
something but I just get carried away and never finish it.

             I'm sure that I should just show how it affects me by
letting the Sinemet fade out of my system, but then I'll be in a lot
of pain and be unable to think very well or represent myself very
well.
I appear relatively normal to the untrained eye when I am on regular
meds and not under too much stress.

                              There are so many ways it can affect
one and I find it's almost imoissible for others to understand.

                    Thanks,         Tina Knight