Will A. Kuipers wrote:

> Hi Joao,
>
>   <Quote:> Did you change the format of your Email?
>   <> It looks different. What did you do?
>   <> Just curious,
>   <>

>   <I do not recall to have changed recently the format of the Email.What
>   <kind of difference did you notice ? Now I am curious too.
>
> I have seen it several times. Sorry I deleted your example already.
> The Email is divided into two parts with dotted double lines inbetween.
> At the top it says: Begin Part 1
> Then you get routing info.
> Then a line and : End of Part 1
> Begin of Part 2
> Then you get the message.
> At the end it says: End of Part 2
>
> Somebody is experimenting with this format. I don't know who.
> If I find out I'll let you know

Hi Will,

All I may say it was a great surprise to me.I suppose it must be the
result of the route taking through the many servers in the Internet path
and for some reazon it became that condition.Mysteries of the net...
  :-)

I suppose perhaps it may happens with other mails in the list.However my
mail in the screen of my computer always looked normal without the parts
you mentioned above(the list send me back the messages as accepted).Then
I can conclude that the problem may be between the path of the list
server and the server of your computer.

Thank you and best wishes,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+