Someone in their message to me cited a German proverb , a proverb with
which I was already familiar.

My response is to quote  another  German proverb?

"Handle nie aus Gewohnheit, sondern aus Erkenntnis."

TRANSLATION....Don't argue out of habit, instead out of knowledge!

We as PWP  have to constantly  make PARADIGM SHIFTS, (How's that for
fancy verbosity?)  Simply stated, we have to examine,  change, adapt,
look at things differntly than we did in our  our past lives.

The  celebrity dance goes on? Remember when they use to have dance
marathons? Hy, why not a PD sponsoed Dance Marathon Contest?  Just
funning!