From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange  On Behalf Of Martin K Bayne
Sent:   Monday, May 05, 1997 7:51 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        This $%*#! Fatigue

When I was first diagnosed with PD 3 yrs ago at age 44 I thought, "Gee,
this ain't so bad. So I've got some tremors, a weird arm swing and tend
to drag my foot. I can live with this. Think of all the poor blokes like
Christopher Reeves who REALLY have it bad."

Then, about two months ago, I was introduced to a gentleman by the name
of Mr. Fatigue. Now it seems the two of us are inseparable. We travel
everywhere together. You'd think we were best buddies.

Truth is...I can't shake the creep. He's on me like a cheap suit, and
he's got the tenacity of a pit bull and the persistence of a life
insurance salesman. And he's making my life *miserable*.

Do any of you fellow travelers have any suggestions?

Martin Bayne  [log in to unmask]  150 mg sinemet 6 X day & 30 mg paxil