Hi, Mary (et al).

You asked, in your post to the PD Digest, about colloidal NADH.

I've had my mom using colloidal NADH for more than a month now, and it
really seems to be having a good effect: It cut down on, and often
entirely eliminates, tremors at night, and it seems also to be cutting
down on daytime tremors too. I still am gradually adjusting the dosages to
try to fit her needs, but generally I give 4 droplets (under the tongue)
every 3 hours (except in the wee hours). This is in addition to her
every-3-hour doses( except in the wee hours) of Sinemet-regular.

I've read that Dr. Earl Mindell recommends that for NADH in general, one
should gradually increase the dose (within limits) up to the point at
which dyskinesia appears, and then gradually reduce to a non-dyskinesia
level. Others suggest gradually increasing (within limits) up to a level
that seems good and keep it there.

The brand of colloidal NADH that we use is Liquid Lightning Colloidal
NADH, produced by Inner Light International of Alpine, Utah. They can be
reached via 1-800-677-0997. I also have located, on the web, the site of
another firm that markets colloidal NADH (which may also be the same Inner
Light Int'l product),"Chronic Wellness International"; I found them (via a
search-engine) at this webaddress:
<http://www.ourworld-compuserve.com/homepages/chronicwellness/nadh.htm>

I've been trying to keep up with the NADH research, and generally it seems
to me that NADH can indeed have positive results, and I've seen it with my
mother (who has PD). But I think you'll do well to research it to your own
satisfaction.

Good luck.

-- SJS
   5/1/97