On the long road to the ball of string, we have picked up another
valuable reward for our efforts! Today I got a letter from The United
Parkinson Foundation. We missed their Newletter for this quarter but
they asked for us to send an update around July l5th and it will be put
before their editor, but meantime, they will make sure the groups in
Chicago area are aware of our project! We are also working on a big
project at this time regarding this "Ball of String" will let you know
more later.
        IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME.

Donna Testa